Hours of Operation
Pool Hours 11-7 (subject to change due to weather)
(June 5, 2022 to Late August)
Park Hours 10-7
Pool information call: 570-275-2126
Shortened Hours (1-6 pm)
- July 30th
- Aug 1st
- Aug 4th
- Aug 6th
- Aug 13th
- Aug 14th
- Aug 16th
- Aug 18th
*LAST DAY OF THE SEASON: August 25th (closing at 6pm)
2022 Sunnybrook Park Pool Rules
- No admission in the pool unless lifeguard is on duty
- No running in pool area
- One person at a time on diving boards and ladders
- No flips or back dives allowed from pool deck
- No swimming in diving area from the ladders to the diving board
- No obscene language or behavior will be tolerated
- No playing on ladders
- No fighting, intoxication, bullying, or drug use. Police will be notified. Permanent ejection from pool will occur
- No non-swimmers in the deep end or on the diving boards
- No goggles or floaties on diving boards
- Children under 10 MUST be supervised by an adult
- No food, gum, or smoking on the cement deck or in the pool
- The wading pool is for 6 and under ONLY
- No sports equipment (balls, bats, and sticks) allowed inside pool area
- Swim diapers must be worn on babies
- Ejection from pool will occur after 3 warnings in the same day
- No climbing/swimming through bars of handicap ramp
- No photography of any kind permitted
- Toy use discretionary to lifeguards
Swim lessons will be offered in June and July.
- June 27 to July 1
- Lessons will be offered each day from 10-11am and 6-7pm
- Each session will be capped at 10 swimmers to ensure individualized attention
- Sign ups are first come first serve
- Sign ups now available for July! July 11-15
- $50/week for 1 child
- Optional $10/day if unable to attend full week
Call 570-275-2126 for more information
Pricing and Membership 2022
$6 daily admission for anyone over the age of 2 (2 and under free)
Family of 5: 2 adults and 3 children- $200, additional children $25
Individual Membership: $85
Cash or checks only. No credit cards.
Call 570-275-2126 for additional questions
The mission of the Sunnybrook Park Association is to provide recreation facilities to the adults and children of the area by providing swimming, pavilions for picnicking, playground facilities, trails, soccer field, and a volleyball court. Mahoning Creek, which meanders along the border of the park, provides fishing to fishermen who frequent the stream in the spring and summer.
The Sunnybrook Park Association pledges to continue to upgrade and improve Sunnybrook Park in the upcoming years for the enjoyment of the public.
Pavilion Rental Information
Pavilions are available for rent. Join us for your birthday, baby shower, class or family reunion, and scouting events. Call 570-275-2126.
What does the pavilion rental cost?
What does the pavilion come with?
What should you bring?
Cabin rental - $75.00 for the weekend + $50.00 security deposit